alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


Hi all! long time no blog ;( Today i had my chinese paper, super okay ah! my english paper also quite set.. Tmr is labour day, freaking awesome.. but also means that my mom at home to torture me ;/
things that happened it school today.. exam la, not much happen, only during paper 2, the weirdo home ec teacher take us. dam funny sia my whole class make sounds and she was like dam frustrated but didn't care ;D and also, after school my mom was waiting for me outside, she was waiting behind jereme's(pronounced as jeremy, weird name) car and than when my mom start driving, she was behind. than i ask my mom win jerem's car for fun. than kana nag.. all that same stuff saying," next time you better not be like this.. blah blah blah im a nagger" than something unexpected happenede, she suddenly start driving at 80 (pretty fast for my mom, she drives like a snail normally) and she start overtaking jereme. kinda funny, because jereme's dad drives an audi.. ;D women aren't bad drivers! just not as good as men ;DDDD
oh ya, btw, my bro (XL JOEL) just made a blog, make sure u visit! www.myemotionlessfacade.blogspot.com it's also in the links.
God bless

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 5:22 AM