alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


Hi all :D Yesterday after remedial, me, jordan, wilson and max went to my house just for awhile. Jordan was talking about how short i looked next to my bro while Max was so freaking pai seh because when he saw my bro he said," hello uncle". I finished changing and we headed off. Not keeping track of time, i looked at my clock and it read 12:40. We were super late. So we wanted to take a taxi to church. But we realized warren was at serangoon MRT waiting for us. So we planned to take a cab to Serangoon MRT than to church. While waiting, Wilson carried Jordan and start swinging him. Than i saw Jordan's shoe bag on the floor. i though he would know so i ignored it. Just nice, one merc cab drove pass. We flagged the taxi frantically but to no avail.. The idiot dao us and not even looking at us, drove away. Thank God, My parents drove pass and offered a lift. Since my mum was in the car, We had to squeeze and Jordan ended up sitting on Wilson's lap(smallest on biggest). So we told my parents that we need fetch warren. We arrived at the MRT and we waited outside while Jordan went to find Warren. Than we were like OMG when Jordan called and said Warren wasn't there.. So we were scared and we tried calling Warren and his phone was off.. But we had to leave or we would be late. So Jordan came back to the car and my dad sped to church. After alighting.. I was feeling super guilty for losing warren... Than Jordan, with a troubled and going-to-poop face, said," Oh no, where's my shoe bag." I though it was at home so i called my bro but he said it was not there. i called my mom and asked her but she said it wasn't in the car. Than we kept thinking and thinking and thinking than Jordan almost screamed," the grass patch!" than i was like.. oh crap i didn't see it coming. So i felt extremely guilty for losing warren, and not notifying jordan about his bag.. but the lost bag was mostly wilson's fault. i was pretty sad until i went to church than all my troubles when away.. as usual ;D after chruch, we went to bugis to eat, but i had to leave early because my aunt from USA just came home and we had dinner at my Grandma's place. So,from bugis me and wilson(lives one block away from my grandma) took bus 80. but we took the wrong side and ended up going some funny construction site. But wait, just about when we wanted to alight and take 80 from the opposite side, we saw... VIVO CITY.. so we alighted there and took a train back.. Phew, got there before my parents! and i also saw my Godpa walking patches downstairs so i followed them and took patches back up. Apart from feeling guilty, yesterday was a pretty good day. Now gotta ask my mum cut my top of my hair.. Ms roshna don like my mohawk...
God bless ;D

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 3:27 AM