alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


AH! Just finished 2 freaking tuitions back to back.. Feel like dying, but at least i can express this here!
Nick and Jordan jio me go out watch F&F4 tomorrow! So tempting, and the best part is tomorrow my tuition canceled so i'm free, but i don't wanna ask my mum.. Confirm kana scolding =.= so i can't go.. Sadddddddd
Things that happened in class today.. Not much, Mrs yi the old bag took us for Lit, Ryan gave me attitude during Lit, King Kong art teacher KPKB as usual, and i still keep on laughing when i think about what happened in Lit class 2day- Ryan, didn't do his art work, that worried bugga was scared to hell and was concentrating very hard.. so me and wilson disturbed him, just for kicks. We keep asking him questions about his piece, so when he didnt respond, i got bored and talked to warren at the other side of me. when i turned around, i saw ryan's head in plastic bag.. I WAS LAUGHING MY GUT OUT for a whole 5 minutes, and he was like scolding Wilson and all that shit.. I sound like an ass, but if you were me, you'd be laughing for 6 minutes :)
God Bless :)

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 3:45 AM