alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::




HI all, today i probably won't be posting after this, busy day):
Yesterday night during tuition, my science tuition teacher drew me a time-table.. ya it's for kids, but it made me realize that i keep complaining about stress, but actually i have a lot of "rest-time" so it sort of set my mind straight and made me like less complain, complain, complain. And below the time-table she wrote an inspirational quote which got me motivated. "You are God's gift to you, you gift back to God is what you do with yourself." i don't know about you guys, but it set me thinking..
Oh ya, yesterday forgot to upload pics of Geog Class, only yesterday i realized that Geog class was dam fun, so i took 2 pics :)
God bless :D

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 7:22 PM