alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


I am pretty disappointed that my car didn't get selected for the South zone race even though it won first.. But what really suprised me was WILSON.
I didn't know that bugga could win 10 trophies! if "10" could be in capital, i would make it so.. anyway, that's like super zai, and the best part is SASS didn't win any freaking trophes besides the ones that Wilson won.. Wilson.. WHAT THE HECK?
What happened in school today... We had a physics test today, 2C passed us the answer script! what the hell la, full marks!
highlight of the week- got Joevyn, Darryl Tay and Chi Han to come church! YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

God bless :)

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 12:41 AM