alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


Hi all! I'm so fortunate to have at least 1 special thing happen to me everyday so i can post it here..
Today me, Jordan, Nick and the others from church were supposed to watch F&F4 (postponed to today) as usual, tuition cuts my time.. so i'm really kinda jealous of them.. sad
Things that happen in school today.. Today school was quite slack-ish, Lit teacher sick again, as usual, so mr yi took us. that old guy made me, warren, viknesh, ryan and stephen stand behind, like that will teach us our lesson.. We were like playing one game called one-word it's like 1 person say 1 word and the next continues, it was really funny. We also had the "privilege" of having Mr Yi to relief us for Home Ec, so i was talking to stephen and zhao ruen for quite long time than i saw ryan and the rest giggling like girls, so i walked over there to see what was happening. They were playing Dare or Dare.. so i played for awhile.. since there's no truth in this game, it's all dares.. the first 2 times i spinned Viknesh's bottle, tio me twice in a row. First dare was to walk up to mr yi and salute.. i did it, and all of them were laughing. second dare was to make fun of jereme in my own way, so i stuck out my hands like a monkey and stamped my feet saying " pui, pui, pui, pui " in his face.. Sorry Jem, just kidding! The final special thing that happened today was maths class. For the first time, matt and me talked alot. so i didn't do my assignment that i was supposed to do in class. The rest of the class didn't give two hoots about the stupid worksheet either, so all of us tio stay back. than one class needed the class room, so the teacher told us to go to up to the 7th floor maths class and do the assignment, hand it up to ang kock hock than we can go.. i followed a quater of his instructions, i went out of the class. than i ran down and went home. pretty fun! :)
God bless all you readers :)

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 1:05 AM