alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


ARGHHHH my handphone keypad is missing! Not the number keypad, the selection keypad. It's like dam hard to do stuff now la T-T. I don't know why but i have like 4 mosquito bites, because my house has no darn mosquitoes! And my hand is itching like crazy while im typing now!
Things that happen in school today... Today in maths class Leroy was telling me a bunch of cold jokes =.= some were so darn stupid till it was funny. Here are some.
2 boys, 4 girls and 6 dogs were under an umbrella, why weren' they wet? Because it wasn't raining ;D What can go in water and has holes? A Sponge!xD What does Space and Time end with? An "E".. haha
The previous post i said my bro keep calling me YP "young person" because my hair look like small kid, but today he came back with a primary 6 haircut! haha exactly same as my primary 6 hair. Joker! Now he can't call me YP!
Tuition teacher coming in 1 min.. GTG, bye bye!
God bless ya ;D

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 5:30 AM