alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


Hey all ;D
i really found it important to post this!
My haircut is a joke! The woman like shaved off half my head and i was like," WHAT THE FFFF,#@%&*%!" my mouth was wide open when she did that..
and the first thing my bro said when he saw it was," you look like a YP" and i asked what that was. He said," Young person" which means siao hai zi(kid).
if you see me in school, please don laugh. Because that'll be the end of you. Take care!
God bless!

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 3:42 AM