alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


Just finish studying.. my post timer is screwed up, now it's 11:10. I studied 8 hours today. For you that may not be alot but for me it can be mroe than 2 days work.. now getting very serious le ;(
What to do? exams coming.. if i wanna dye my hair and get a com i nid to do well!
The com is already will get but i wanna dye my hair! im kinda vein..
Now i got chunks of info in my mind.. river management, water, napoleon, gain power. Yea, Geog and Lit.. my 2 hated subjects ;( at least tmr i not going school, mum let me stay home study. anyway she teaching me also, so i won't rest the whole time... quite tired already ;DD bb!
God bless

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 8:05 AM