alert("Have fun in Jerome's blog!")

Spill your nonsense!



Jerome
Born in 1995
Loves God
Loves people
Loves Heart of God Church

Loves YOU!!

::My Bros::
1d blog(2008)
Yi Li
Jordan
Joevyn
Chi Han
Dexter
::Church friends::
Jian Ming
Nick
Marcus
Wayne
Dominic
Cheryl
::My Family::
Darryl
Bro
Other friends (:
Melissa
Alex
Celine


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


:: Previous Entries ::


:: watch my youtube vids!::


Hi all! exams not over yet but im feeling great. Today im gonna have my paper 2 l8r. Now getting KPKB by my parents.. Anyway, tmr after my Lit paper which im totally not prepared for, im going shopping with my auntie! It doesn't sound really cool, but she's a cool person, and she's loaded with cash. She's my brother's Godmother, and she lives in San Fransisco and we rarely see her, so we always treasure the time when she's back in Singapore, twice or three times a year. So after having bought lots of stuff tmr, on friday the chuch peeps and i are gonna watch X-men! Alright man! im loving this week.
Ok gotta go now, my parents NAG NAG NAG and SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD, did i mention NAG NAG NAG, i thought i did (:
Bye, God bless!

Rome
The Rome Has Spoken
...on 9:35 PM